Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Khloe....again. We just can't get enough of her.

Compartir
I know I already wrote about this, but I just found another thing related to PETA's new ad featuring Khloe Kardashian.

Khloe invites everyone to join her with the unveiling of the billboard in LA.


"Hey dolls! I recently teamed up with PETA to do a holiday billboard campaign boycotting fur. The billboard is titled, "Fur? I'd Rather Go Naked," which I think is pretty fitting considering that I'm not exactly wearing much in the ad. LOL. My family and I will be unveiling the billboard Wednesday, December 10, at noon at the corners of Melrose and N. Harper Avenues and I wanted to invite all of you who live in the Los Angeles area to attend! Your support would mean so much to me!!!

I've included a photo of me and Michelle Cho, who works for PETA, from the day of the ad shoot."
I wish I lived in LA!!!!!!
Well, I'll just have to be happy with watching the next season of Keeping up with the Kardashians.....but everyone in LA, go and support Khloe and this wonderful cause!!!

No comments: